Caroline Shipsey
Photography

Thursday 27 January 2011

Weight Loss 4 Idiots

Yes, there really is a diet plan called Weight Loss For Idiots! I'm not a fan of diet plans - South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Weight Watchers - water off a duck's back to me.

I've been researching weight loss for my website www.healthylifestylesuccess.com and what an eyeopener it has been. Some people even believe that drinking large amounts of water washes fat from your body!

For me there is a simple explanation about how to lose weight, and yes you can do it without dieting. Eat a healthy diet, lots of fruit and veg, appropriate amounts of protein, cabs etc, exercise for around 30 minutes every day and the weight or rather fat will gradually go.

Experts agree that a safe amount to lose each week is around 1kg or 2.2 pounds, at this level it should be sustainable. Obesity is a real threat to life so please do take the first steps towards saving it by eating a healthy diet.